16 Things to Say to Spice Up Your Sexting Game
According to Wikipedia, sexting is the act of sending, receiving, or forwarding sexually explicit messages, photographs, or videos to others. Basically, it is a great way to spice things up and get connected with your partner on another level. However, it can be really awkward when you have no idea what to say or how your message will be received.
If you feel reluctant to do it because it seems more like a teenager thing, just know that according to 2Date4Love, 8 out of 10 adults aged between 18-82 reports having sexted at least once. This supports that idea that sexting is more a natural occurrence than we like to admit and when done right it can help us explore modern sexuality.
It takes time to get used to saying such intimate things through the phone. Once you get the hang of it and learn just what to say to turn your partner on, it can become a fun way to let your partner know you are thinking of them.
Unfortunately, sexting does not come second nature to most of us. If you are one of those people, don’t worry. Here are some examples of things to say that will help you entice your partner the right way.
3 Tips to Make Your Sexting as Hot as Possible
Tip #1: Get Yourself in the Mood
I’m not saying you should masturbate before sending a sexy text, but it does help to get yourself there mentally. Think of some hot scenarios in your head, replay some sexy escapades you’ve had in the past. Anything that will help put you in the right frame of mind because there’s nothing worse than trying to be sexy while also thinking about what you need to get from the grocery store.
Tip #2: Know What Your Partner Likes and Doesn’t Like
Hopefully by now you’ve got some idea of what they like and don’t like sexually. Sexting things that are turn offs to your partner will defeat the purpose and cause a series of uncomfortable texts that will be felt on both sides. If you haven’t already, introduce the topic over a romantic dinner or after sex. If asking outright makes you nervous, just take note of the sounds they make or what they say when you are having sex. That will tell you what they like and don’t like.
Tip #3: Don’t be a Tease
Don’t get me wrong, some teasing is great but don’t text something you have no plans to follow up on. Meaning don’t text, “I’m going to pounce on you the moment I see you” and then barely even acknowledge they are there when you do. Doing something like that is unfair, can cause some resentment, and in the end will make your partner not believe you the next time you try to spice things up with a sexy text.
Examples of Sexy Texts to up Your Sexting Game
Listed below are examples of sexy text messages you can send that will up your sexting game.
- "The plan for tonight is some polite chat followed by wild bedroom shenanigans."
- "I just wanted to let you know that I'm imaging you nude right now, and you look fantastic."
- "I hope your not too busy tonight, I have some passionate plans that include you.”
- "You’ve been working so hard lately. Let me do all the work tonight. All you’ll need to do is sit back and enjoy it"
- “I’m having a hard time taking off my ___. (bra, pants, etc…) I wish you were here to help me.”
- “Want to know what I’ve got in store for us tonight? Too bad! You’re just going to have wait and find out.”
- “Guess what’s on my mind right now. Want a hint? It involves my tongue and you…naked”
- “I could really use a second opinion on this new ___ (bra, lingerie, pants, underwear, etc…) Wanna come over and help me?”
Dirty Text Messages
- “No matter how hard I try, I can’t help but touch myself when I think you.”
- “I get so hot when I think about you taking off my clothes and using my body for pleasure”
- “The next time we have sex I want you to tie me up and have your way with me.” Or reveres it and say, “The next time we have sex I want to tie you up and use your body as my playground.”
- About last night… I loved how you ___. It really turned me on.”
Romantic Text Messages
- “I can’t sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see you and I want so badly to be with you right now.”
- “I don’t know how, but every time you touch me, I get turned on. It feels like I’ll never get enough of you.”
- “Don’t get me wrong, I love your body, but it doesn’t even compare to your mind and sexy personality.”
- “I need you. All of you. I want to take my time showing that with every inch of my body.”
If you like sexting but don’t currently have anyone to sext with check out Bangsexting.com. It is a free, no-frills platform that hooks you up with other strangers that love to sext.
For more helpful articles check out How to Make The Most of Your Foreplay and Fire and Ice: Using Temperature Play to Bring Hot and Cold Sensations into the Bedroom.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the hottest advice both in and out of the bedroom. External Hyperlinks: