7 Ways to Manifest Your Soulmate
All anybody ever wants is to be loved by someone. However, love can get messy when it’s with the wrong person.
What is a soulmate?
According to Greek mythology, humans were created with four limbs, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their strength, Zeus separated them into two separate parts, sending them on a lifelong quest to find their other halves. Thus, creating soulmates.
The idea of a soulmate implies that there is only one person in the universe who is your match, who completes you, and who you will recognize instantly.
How To Manifest Your Soulmate
The Law of Attraction states that anything you can picture and hold in your mind’s eye is possible if you focus on it and take steps to receive it. So how do we manifest our soulmates?
Step 1. Believe that true love exists. Open yourself up to receiving love and use the power of your thoughts to surround yourself with positivity. Try these positive affirmations:
- “I am opening myself to the universe. I am ready to receive my soulmate.”
- “I believe in true love and the existence of my soulmate.”
- “My soulmate and I will find each other, and true love will flow between us.”
Step 2. Heal all wounds. Many of us go through life dealing with deep wounds. Those wounds affect our lives even when we try to ignore them. Before you can be open and ready to receive the love you deserve, you need to face those wounds and try to heal them. This can be a tricky process and is best done under the guidance of a counselor. If you want to do it yourself, try answering the following questions:
- What experience am I holding negative emotions of? What happened, and how did it hurt me?
- What negative thoughts am I holding onto? Where did it come from, and why am I holding onto it?
- What positivity can I pull from my past trauma or negative thought?
Step 3. Know yourself completely. If you know who you are, what makes you tick, and what your core beliefs are, you will be able to recognize those traits in others. Learning who you are encompasses both your mind and body. It’s just as important to know what you are physically attracted to, what turns you on, and what you want in your sexual life. Click here to find tips for building a sex-positive relationship and learn why sex care is self-care.
Step 4. Enjoy the life that you have. Thanks to the ever-present social media, we all suffer from FOMO these days. Those negative thoughts can take away our happiness little by little. Try to find bits of joy in your current life. When thoughts of being happy in the future pop up, turn it on its side and think about what makes you happy in your life today. The more we can find happiness in our current lives, the happier we will be inside and out.
Step 5. Be true to yourself. Often, we try to mold ourselves into who we think a potential partner wants us to be. That is a recipe for disaster. When we take the time to learn who our true selves are and what we believe in, we realize how important it is to be who we truly are, not to hold back. If the person we are with doesn’t like our true selves, they are not the person for us.
Step 6. Understand what it is you truly want out of a partner. When you know what you want and what you don’t want, you will easily recognize it in a person. To understand what it is you are truly looking for, ask yourself questions like:
- What things did your ex-partners do that hurt or annoyed you?
- What would your dream partner’s personality be like?
- What values and life goals are important to you?
Step 7. Never Give Up. Manifesting your soulmate will not happen instantly. Be open to the idea that it will take time and use that time to work on yourself to be ready for them when they finally appear.
While you are patiently waiting for your soulmate to arrive, take advantage of our state-of-the-art products designed to help you relax and luxuriate in those valuable moments of selfcare.
If you would like to receive exclusive VIP offers, get the latest promotions, know when new product launches, and receive top tips in sex, love, and sexual health, sign up for our newsletter.
- The Greek Myth of Soulmates, When Human Became Humans (greecehighdefinition.com)
- What Plato can teach you about finding a soulmate (theconversation.com)
- What Is The Law Of Attraction? And How To Use It Effectively
- 5 Ways To Attract Your Soul Mate (mindbodygreen.com)
- How To Find Your Soulmate Using The Law Of Attraction | Nanice Ellis | YourTango
- How To Manifest Your Soulmate In 7 Steps | Aglow Lifestyle
- How to Identify Your Soulmate - 18 Signs You Found Your Soulmate (seventeen.com)