Skip to main content

How Masturbation Can Actually Improve Your Life

pensive short hair bob girl white blouse thinking hand on face

Whether you use a toy such as a wand massager, or you stick to the old fashioned way, masturbation something we all do. But, even in an era of increasing openness and positive attitudes when it comes to sexual desire, masturbation can still seem like something of a no go zone, one with little to no value, and certainly not something to be celebrated. In reality, not only is it rewarding and worthwhile, it can actually have tremendous benefits when it comes to well-being. Read on to find out how.

Positive Vibes

This isn’t an unsubstantiated claim about simply feeling better, studies have proven that orgasms cause the body to release dopamine, endorphins, oxytocin, hormones that cause feelings of happiness and help to lower stress levels. Another hidden benefit is that these chemicals can actually help to reduce emotionally triggered food cravings, that’s right, masturbation can help your diet!

Body Positvity

Studies have also shown that people who masturbate more frequently and have an open attitude towards it, are more likely to demonstrate positive attitudes towards their own body. This self-confidence can translate to many aspects of your life improving them immeasurably. You also gain a greater understanding of your own body’s needs and wants, leading to a more fulfilling sex life.

To really make the most of this valuable alone time, you need to invest in a high-quality luxury wand massager. At Bedgeek we offer the very best in quality and design. Take a look at our website to find out more and to purchase your luxury wand massager today.

Comments

Madison nicolas 3 hours ago

CONSULT  OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS  A QUALIFIED CRYPTO CONSULTANT TO RECOVER ALL YOUR LOST FUND

Have you ever experienced theft of cryptocurrency? Has someone taken your hard-earned Bitcoin through scams or hacking? Be at ease!
Professional cryptocurrency recovery agent OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS can help you get your stolen bitcoin back and take back what is rightfully yours. Contact him right now, and you’ll thank me for it later.

Email address…. (optimistichackergaius @ seznam.cz)

WhatsApp: +1 (6,0,1) 4,6,0 – 9,4,7,7

Dr Russell Pedersen 4 hours ago

WERE YOU SCAMMED THROUGH FAKE CRYPTO INVESTMENTS? I was lucky to come across Ghost Champion Cyber Security & Cryptocurrency Recovery Company, ghostchampionrecovery@cyberservices.com which was able to recover my stolen Bitcoin worth $804,000 after I was scammed by a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. I was very naive and was taken advantage of when I was contacted by a scammer who told me I could earn huge profits from my investment, I started with an initial investment of $2,500 and it went on and on until it was time to withdraw my profits and I discovered I have been scammed. I was depressed and hurt but I’m glad I came across Ghost Champion Cyber Recovery which was able to trace and recover my stolen Bitcoin. If you ever wondered if it was possible to recover lost or stolen cryptocurrencies, yes it is possible with the right resources and information. I’m truly grateful Ghost Champion that they were able to help me get my money back. They are very professional and their service is excellent. Their contact information is written below E-mail: ghostchampionwizard@gmail. com Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker I’m hugely indebted to their excellent team and magnificent work. The best cryptocurrency recovery team and I’m highly recommending their services to you all.

Dr Russell Pedersen 4 hours ago

Dr Russell Pedersen 4 hours ago

Margaret severson 1 day ago

I was actually fooled and scammed over ( $753,000 ) by someone I trusted with my funds through a transaction we did and I feel so disappointed and hurt knowing that someone can steal from you without remorse after trusting them, so I started searching for help legally to recover my stolen funds and came across a lot of Testimonials about LION CYBER Recovery Expert who helps in recovery lost funds, which I can tell has helped so many people who had contacted them regarding such issues and without a questionable doubt their funds was returned back to their wallet in a very short space of time, it took the expert 21 hours to help me recover my funds and the best part of it all was that the scammers was actually located and arrested by local authorities in his region which was very relieving. Hope this helps as many people who have lost their hard earn money to scammers out of trust, you can reach him through the link below for help to recover your scammed funds and thank me later.

Email Address: lioncyberrr@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +1 (929) 660-4485

Margaret severson 1 day ago

Email Address: lioncyberrr@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +1 (929) 660-4485

Leon Hader 1 day ago

I Have At Last Located A Trustworthy Cyber Expert Who Deals With Lost Bitcoin Troubles contact Lost Recovery Masters

I wanted to take a moment to express my utmost gratitude for the incredible service LOST RECOVERY MASTERS provided in helping me recover my lost cryptocurrency. When I first found myself in this unfortunate situation, I was feeling helpless and unsure of what to do. That’s when my friend recommended Lost Recovery Masters to me, and I couldn’t be more thankful for their suggestion. From the moment I reached out to Lost Recovery Masters, their team displayed professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to helping me. They patiently walked me through the entire recovery process, ensuring that I understood each step along the way. Their knowledge and guidance gave me the confidence that my lost cryptocurrency could be retrieved. I was truly amazed by the level of skill and precision Lost Recovery Masters exhibited throughout the process. Thank you once again for your exceptional service.
Email: (Recoverymasters@email.cz)

Learn More: ( https://lostrecoverymasters.wixsite.com/recoverbitcoin2024 )

Leon Hader 1 day ago

Email: (Recoverymasters@email.cz)

Learn More: ( https://lostrecoverymasters.wixsite.com/recoverbitcoin2024 )

1 of 26

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart